HCSO Quarterly Awards Ceremony honors employees & citizens | Community Spirit
Hillsborough County, Florida-- This Wednesday, June 13, the Sheriff's Office Quarterly Awards Ceremony will honor HCSO personnel and community citizens for bravery and exceptional work performance.
Amongst the receipients are recent retirees, employees with longevity of service and citizens who helped save lives and catch criminals will also receive recognition.
According to HCSO, the ceremony begins at 2 p.m., and the following titles will be awarded:
- Law Enforcement Deputy of the Quarter
- Volunteer of the Year
- Civilian Employee of the Year:
- "Seven citizens that assisted in apprehending an individual guilty of raping a female and flering from the scene of the rape.
- A 13 year old boy that was instrumental in saving his mother's life while they were in a vehicle driving.
- Three males that apprehended an armed robbery suspect as he fled the scene of the robbery."