Seminole Hard Rock Cafe celebrates Founder's Day | Entertainment
Tampa, Florida-- Celebrate Hard Rock Cafe's Founder's Day with 41 years of music, food and film at the Hard Rock Cafe Tampa today!
According to the Cafe's Facebook page, today marks the anniversary of the opening of the very first Hard Rock Cafe in London on June 14, 1971.
In honor of the milestone, Hard Rock Cafe will feature the following for its guests:
- Decade-spanning favorites like banana splits and PB&J, BLT and Grilled Cheese sandwiches. All items are $1.50!
- Guinness draft beers for $1.50
- Great music from the past 41 years
- Team members dressed in the likes of The Spice Girls, NSYNC, Prince and more
- A performance by The Flats at 9 p.m., to include a set from each decade, beginning with the 1970s
Hard Rock Cafe Tampa is located in Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino off I-4 at North Orient
Road and Hillsborough Avenue, between I-75 and I-275.
For more information, call 813-627-ROCK (7625), 1-800-937-0010 or visit their official website.