Environmental Protection Commission hosts workshop | Environment
Hillsborough County, Florida-- This evening from 6 - 8, the Environmental Protection Commission hosted a workshop to answer the public's questions regarding recently proposed amendments to certain rules.
If you missed it, don't worry; a similar workshop will take place Wednesday, August 1, from 3 - 5 p.m.
According to the Commission, The following rules are up for discussion:
- Chapter 1-1: General Rules
- Chapter 1-2: Administrative Procedures
- Chapter 1-3: Stationary Air Pollution Sources and Ambient Air Quality Standards
- Chapter 1-5: Water Quality Standards
- Chapter 1-7: Waste Management
- Chapter 1-8: Mobile Sources
- Chapter 1-10: Noise Pollution
- Chapter 1-12: Storage Tank
The amendments to the rules are meant to make things easier, and the Commission says they will not add to, or expand any environmental regulations at this time.
To review the proposed rule amendments online, visit www.epchc.org.
Head to the Environmental Protection Commission at Roger P. Stewart Center, 3629 Queen Palm Drive, Tampa, for the next meeting.